Juhi was sure she would win ‘Bigg Boss’
Mumbai: After three months of grilling, finally Juhi Parmar walked out of the Bigg Boss as the season 5 winner and best surviving housemate.
Juhi of the ‘Kumkum’ fame thinks this is going to bring her career in TV a great push and she is all set for her second innings.
Recently Juhi spoke to a daily about her experience in the Bigg Boss house. She almost felt sure she would win the show as her inmates felt the same too.
She also feels had Mehak Chahal won the show it would have made viewers doubtful of the shows credibility.
“Most of the inmates weren`t fond of Mahek. Her wild card entry in the show as a didn`t go down well with many contestants. It was a privilege for her. Uski entry toh almost finals mein hi thi. We have seen how she would get into brawls. If that`s what the viewers also saw, then maybe they think the same. I don`t have anything against Mahek, but this is the truth. Before Salman and Sanjay announced my name, they asked the ex-inmates who they thought would be the winner. About 90% of them suggested my name,” she said.
Well, it is a much deserved win Juhi and we wish this takes your career to places, all the best!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Winter special: Five non-alcoholic drinks to tackle cold
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy