Julianne Hough to judge `Dancing with the Stars`
Los Angeles: Dancer Julianne Hough is to return to `Dancing with the Stars` as a judge.
The 26-year-old professional dancer will allegedly become a fourth judge, alongside returning stars Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli, reportedly.
Both Hough and the producers of the show are "in negotiations".
Meanwhile, last month her brother Derek Hough revealed that his future on the show was uncertain. ABC premieres the new season of `Dancing with the Stars` this autumn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’