Julianne Hough to judge `Dancing with the Stars`
Los Angeles: Dancer Julianne Hough is to return to `Dancing with the Stars` as a judge.
The 26-year-old professional dancer will allegedly become a fourth judge, alongside returning stars Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli, reportedly.
Both Hough and the producers of the show are "in negotiations".
Meanwhile, last month her brother Derek Hough revealed that his future on the show was uncertain. ABC premieres the new season of `Dancing with the Stars` this autumn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!