Julianne Hough to judge `Dancing with the Stars`
Los Angeles: Dancer Julianne Hough is to return to `Dancing with the Stars` as a judge.
The 26-year-old professional dancer will allegedly become a fourth judge, alongside returning stars Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli, reportedly.
Both Hough and the producers of the show are "in negotiations".
Meanwhile, last month her brother Derek Hough revealed that his future on the show was uncertain. ABC premieres the new season of `Dancing with the Stars` this autumn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside