Julianne Hough to judge `Dancing with the Stars`
Los Angeles: Dancer Julianne Hough is to return to `Dancing with the Stars` as a judge.
The 26-year-old professional dancer will allegedly become a fourth judge, alongside returning stars Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli, reportedly.
Both Hough and the producers of the show are "in negotiations".
Meanwhile, last month her brother Derek Hough revealed that his future on the show was uncertain. ABC premieres the new season of `Dancing with the Stars` this autumn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!