June Diane Raphael joins Jane Fonda in comedy series
Los Angeles: Actress June Diane Raphael has joined the cast of Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin`s Netflix comedy series `Grace and Frankie`.
Fonda and Tomlin play long-time rivals who form a bond when their husbands declare their love for each other, according to reports.
The spouses of Fonda and Tomlin`s characters will be portrayed by Martin Sheen and Sam Waterston.
Raphael has now been cast as the daughter of Grace (Fonda) and Robert (Sheen)
`Grace and Frankie` has been created by Marta Kauffman (Friends) and Howard J Morris (Sullivan & Son).
The series is expected to debut in 2015.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Swaragini: Will Simar rescue Swara, Sanskar from chudail Devika’s trap?
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister
- Bigg Boss 9: When Salman Khan kissed Varun Dhawan!
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan