Justin Bieber causes embarrassment with `Sixteenth Chapel` remark
Washington: Bieber made an embarrassing blunder on Friday night`s episode of ‘Late Show with David Letterman,’ referring to Michelangelo`s fresco on the ceiling of the ‘Sixteenth Chapel’ rather than the Sistine Chapel.
The talk show host had been teasing the 18-year-old pop star about his latest tattoo, urging him to draw the line at creating a mural like “the Sistine Chapel,” when Bieber responded, “I’m not going for the Sixteenth Chapel,” Fox News reported.
Knowing that he had the perfect set-up for a joke, Letterman said, more to the audience than to the teen star, “Canadian high school!” as Bieber looked on cluelessly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage