Justin Long teams up with Anna Farris for sitcom
London: Hollywood actor Justin Long will be seen opposite `Scary Movie` star Anna Faris for CBS`s new sitcom `Mom`.
The 35-year-old `Jeepers Creepers`star is slated to play the love interest of Faris who is struggling with her alcohol addition, reported Contactmusic.
Created and Produced by Chuck Lorre, the show will premiere on September 23 this year.
Talking about the character, Lorre insists Faris`s drinking problem will be highlighted in the show`s first few episodes.
While for Long he says, "Doesn`t know what he`s in for, but he`s going to be her first shot for a meaningful relationship."
A special guest appearance by `The Help`actress Octavia Spencer is expected in the initial episodes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- It's Shahid Kapoor birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores