Justin Long teams up with Anna Farris for sitcom
London: Hollywood actor Justin Long will be seen opposite `Scary Movie` star Anna Faris for CBS`s new sitcom `Mom`.
The 35-year-old `Jeepers Creepers`star is slated to play the love interest of Faris who is struggling with her alcohol addition, reported Contactmusic.
Created and Produced by Chuck Lorre, the show will premiere on September 23 this year.
Talking about the character, Lorre insists Faris`s drinking problem will be highlighted in the show`s first few episodes.
While for Long he says, "Doesn`t know what he`s in for, but he`s going to be her first shot for a meaningful relationship."
A special guest appearance by `The Help`actress Octavia Spencer is expected in the initial episodes.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?