Justin Long teams up with Anna Farris for sitcom
London: Hollywood actor Justin Long will be seen opposite `Scary Movie` star Anna Faris for CBS`s new sitcom `Mom`.
The 35-year-old `Jeepers Creepers`star is slated to play the love interest of Faris who is struggling with her alcohol addition, reported Contactmusic.
Created and Produced by Chuck Lorre, the show will premiere on September 23 this year.
Talking about the character, Lorre insists Faris`s drinking problem will be highlighted in the show`s first few episodes.
While for Long he says, "Doesn`t know what he`s in for, but he`s going to be her first shot for a meaningful relationship."
A special guest appearance by `The Help`actress Octavia Spencer is expected in the initial episodes.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback