Justin Long teams up with Anna Farris for sitcom
London: Hollywood actor Justin Long will be seen opposite `Scary Movie` star Anna Faris for CBS`s new sitcom `Mom`.
The 35-year-old `Jeepers Creepers`star is slated to play the love interest of Faris who is struggling with her alcohol addition, reported Contactmusic.
Created and Produced by Chuck Lorre, the show will premiere on September 23 this year.
Talking about the character, Lorre insists Faris`s drinking problem will be highlighted in the show`s first few episodes.
While for Long he says, "Doesn`t know what he`s in for, but he`s going to be her first shot for a meaningful relationship."
A special guest appearance by `The Help`actress Octavia Spencer is expected in the initial episodes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma