Kajol`s noble act on KBC
Mumbai: Mumbai: Kajol was recently seen on popular game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ supporting a very noble cause.
The actress increased the entertainment quotient during the final episode of the ‘Children’s day’ special week on the show. She was seen supporting ‘Help a child reach 5’ initiative. The actress was accompanied by a very special 5 year old kid named Mayank from Thesgora village. AB laid stress on the miserable situation revealing that Thesgora is a very small village in Madhya Pradesh which has one of the highest rates of diarrhoea. He added that Mayank is a handwashing ambassador and a role model for Thesgora village.
Kajol and Mayank were seen donating their prize money to the NGO Population Services International which runs handwashing programmes under ‘Help a Child Reach 5’ campaign. Lifebuoy contributed Rs.50 lakhs to this noble cause to help initiate more children with the handwashing programme.
This Children’s Day special episode on ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ with Kajol was aired on Sunday November 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Kapil Sharma thanks Aamir Khan - Here’s why
- Bigg Boss 10: Here's what Nitibha Kaul said about Manveer Gurjar after her eviction