Kajol`s noble act on KBC
Mumbai: Mumbai: Kajol was recently seen on popular game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ supporting a very noble cause.
The actress increased the entertainment quotient during the final episode of the ‘Children’s day’ special week on the show. She was seen supporting ‘Help a child reach 5’ initiative. The actress was accompanied by a very special 5 year old kid named Mayank from Thesgora village. AB laid stress on the miserable situation revealing that Thesgora is a very small village in Madhya Pradesh which has one of the highest rates of diarrhoea. He added that Mayank is a handwashing ambassador and a role model for Thesgora village.
Kajol and Mayank were seen donating their prize money to the NGO Population Services International which runs handwashing programmes under ‘Help a Child Reach 5’ campaign. Lifebuoy contributed Rs.50 lakhs to this noble cause to help initiate more children with the handwashing programme.
This Children’s Day special episode on ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ with Kajol was aired on Sunday November 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Release date of Salman Khan starrer 'Sultan' announced!
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!
- 'Sarbjit' eyeing on Oscars, confirms producer
- Did Sofia Hayat actually say, "I know I gave birth to Shiva"?
- 24 years, 24 women, 24 lessons: Shah Rukh Khan sums up his Bollywood journey so far!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 604—Tanushree plans a conspiracy to denigrate Pragya
- ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ heroine Dipika Kakar admits to being in love with her co-star – Details inside
- Watch: ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016’ RD Burman special- Asha Bhosle gets nostalgic
- Terence Lewis to financially help TV show contestants
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma