Kamaal Rashid Khan’s car impounded for speeding
Dubai: Indian actor Kamaal Rashid Khan’s car has been impounded by Dubai Police, after he was caught speeding on the night of Valentine’s Day. The 37-year-old actor raked up 7,000 dirham in speeding fines on that night and his car will remain impounded for 30 days.
KRK, as he is known among his small legion of fans, was called by Dubai Police on Sunday and handed the speeding ticket along with a photograph captured by one of the speed radar cameras. It showed him behind the wheel of a white BMW 7 series sedan on Shaikh Zayed Road. Khan has admitted the violations.
“There was this Valentine’s Day bash at a hotel on Shaikh Zayed Road and I was in a bit of rush,” a news channel has quoted Khan as saying.
“There are several speed radar cameras along the way. I guess I was caught by all of them,” he said.
Dubai Police are working on a proposal to amend speed limits and introduce more stringent punishment for those caught speeding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game