Kamaal Rashid Khan’s car impounded for speeding
Dubai: Indian actor Kamaal Rashid Khan’s car has been impounded by Dubai Police, after he was caught speeding on the night of Valentine’s Day. The 37-year-old actor raked up 7,000 dirham in speeding fines on that night and his car will remain impounded for 30 days.
KRK, as he is known among his small legion of fans, was called by Dubai Police on Sunday and handed the speeding ticket along with a photograph captured by one of the speed radar cameras. It showed him behind the wheel of a white BMW 7 series sedan on Shaikh Zayed Road. Khan has admitted the violations.
“There was this Valentine’s Day bash at a hotel on Shaikh Zayed Road and I was in a bit of rush,” a news channel has quoted Khan as saying.
“There are several speed radar cameras along the way. I guess I was caught by all of them,” he said.
Dubai Police are working on a proposal to amend speed limits and introduce more stringent punishment for those caught speeding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside