Kangana Ranaut to jive in `Boogie Woogie`
Mumbai: Promoting films via television shows is in trend, and the makers of `Queen` are making no exception. Lead actress Kangana Ranaut will be seen shaking a leg in dance reality show `Boogie Woogie`.
Not only will the actress perform on the show, but she will also be seen mixing with the other contestants, said a statement.
The episode will be aired Saturday on Sony Entertainment Television.
Kangana was last seen in `Rajjo`, which received a lukewarm response at the box office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'