Kangana Ranaut to jive in `Boogie Woogie`
Mumbai: Promoting films via television shows is in trend, and the makers of `Queen` are making no exception. Lead actress Kangana Ranaut will be seen shaking a leg in dance reality show `Boogie Woogie`.
Not only will the actress perform on the show, but she will also be seen mixing with the other contestants, said a statement.
The episode will be aired Saturday on Sony Entertainment Television.
Kangana was last seen in `Rajjo`, which received a lukewarm response at the box office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'