Kanika Shivpuri to enter `Sasural Simar Ka`
Seasoned actress Kanika Shivpuri will enter popular show 'Sasural Simar Ka' as a loud conservative Punjabi woman, who leads a nomadic life.
The actress, seen in shows like `Kasturi` and `Bade Achhe Lagte Hain`, will play a paternal aunt to the character named Anurag Arora, said a source.
In her new role, she will be seen as a dominating woman, who is always on a pilgrimage, choosing to live with different relatives for a few months.
Her entry in the Colors` show will be showcased next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?
- 'Balika Vadhu' enters Limca Book of Records
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?