Kanika Shivpuri to enter `Sasural Simar Ka`
Seasoned actress Kanika Shivpuri will enter popular show 'Sasural Simar Ka' as a loud conservative Punjabi woman, who leads a nomadic life.
The actress, seen in shows like `Kasturi` and `Bade Achhe Lagte Hain`, will play a paternal aunt to the character named Anurag Arora, said a source.
In her new role, she will be seen as a dominating woman, who is always on a pilgrimage, choosing to live with different relatives for a few months.
Her entry in the Colors` show will be showcased next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- 'SOTY' gang Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Siddharth Malhotra: From co-stars to neighbours?
- Has Aamir Khan already started promoting 'Dangal'?
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers