Kanye West to do cameo on Kim Kardashian`s baby shower episode
Los Angeles: Pregnant reality TV star Kim Kardashian has convinced her rapper boyfriend Kanye West to do a cameo on her upcoming baby shower episode.
The 35-year-old West has been avoiding to appear on the reality show ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ for a while now, reported Radar Online.
"Kim had to beg Kanye to stop by the baby shower which is taking place on June 2. The baby shower will be filmed for Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and he just doesn`t want to appear on the show at all, period," a source said.
"Kim nagged him until he agreed when she said it would look really bad if he didn`t show up. Kanye thinks it`s silly to even go to the baby shower since he will be the only man there. He will be there for less than ten minutes. It was important to Kim that he go, so he agreed," the source added.
However, Kardashian recently said that she didn`t want cameras around after the baby was born to give them some privacy.
Kim is expecting her first child with West and is scheduled to deliver her baby in July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana
- Bigg Boss Double Trouble Day 1: Happy day ends with sleepless night
- We want to be the ideal couple of 'Bigg Boss': Suyyash-Kishwar