Kapil Sharma, Shraddha Kapoor belong to mutual admiration club
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Kapil Sharma is one lucky man for sure. The leading ladies in Bollywood, who have appeared on his show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ have admitted to being a huge fan of his! And the man in question loves the overwhelming attention that he gets from all the pretty actresses.
The newest in the league is Shraddha Kapoor. The maiden stumped the star comedian with her singing prowess, while she was on board CNWK to promote her film – ‘Ek Villain’ – along with her co-stars Sidharth Malhotra and Riteish Deskhmukh.
After making her debut on the super-hit TV show, Shraddha tweeted:
“FINALLY! Made my debut on Comedy nights with @KapilSharmaK9 What a blast! The man is pure genius! (sic).”
Kapil too took to the micro-blogging site to heap praise on the beautiful girl.
Shraddha is a wonderful actress. She already proved it.. Par itni achi singer hai.. Yeh nai pata tha.. Really impressed.
— Kapil Sharma (@KapilSharmaK9) June 23, 2014
Such exchange of admiration does feel nice isn’t?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!