Karan Johar defends dangerous acts on `India`s Got Talent 5`
Mumbai: The fifth season of reality show ‘India`s Got Talent’ will showcase acrobatics, aquatics, circus and even fire acts besides the usual talent displays and filmmaker Karan Johar says that it won`t affect the minds of children of impressionable age as it will come with a disclaimer.
Showing such acts on prime time can impact children in a negative way, but Karan, one of the judges on the show, believes that there are even more detrimental things beamed on TV, which come without any disclaimer.
"Have you seen other shows on prime time that come without a disclaimer? There are some shows on prime time that are even more detrimental to the mind of a child than good old reality television," the 41-year-old said here Tuesday at a press conference of the show.
Karan will co-judge the show with actresses by Kirron Kher and Malaika Arora Khan.
"There are certain serials whose regressive thoughts are more detrimental to the mind. Here all three of us make it a point to repeat that if children are watching the stunts and acts, please do not try them at home," he said.
Karan added that all kinds of precautions and safety measures are in place to avoid any untoward accident on the sets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Nach Baliye 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'