Kardashians offered USD 40 million for another season of show?
Los Angeles: The Kardashian family has reportedly been offered a USD 40 million deal to continue with their hit reality series `Keeping Up with the Kardashians`.
The reality series that covers the professional and personal lives of the Kardashian/Jenner family is filming its 10th season, reported a leading daily.
"The Kardashians have outdone themselves. It is a huge show," a source said.
The new deal will take the show into Season 11 and beyond.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terence Lewis to financially help TV show contestants
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform