Kardashians offered USD 40 million for another season of show?
Los Angeles: The Kardashian family has reportedly been offered a USD 40 million deal to continue with their hit reality series `Keeping Up with the Kardashians`.
The reality series that covers the professional and personal lives of the Kardashian/Jenner family is filming its 10th season, reported a leading daily.
"The Kardashians have outdone themselves. It is a huge show," a source said.
The new deal will take the show into Season 11 and beyond.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?
- Shubhangi Atre gets nervous for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'!