Karishma Kotak leaves ‘Bigg Boss’ house following father’s death
New Delhi: Model Karishma Kotak, who has been living in the controversial ‘Bigg Boss’ house ever since she joined the show, has left the house following a tragic incident in her personal life.
Word has it that Karishma’s father passed away due to prolonged severe liver sclerosis on Wednesday evening.
Last evening, Karishma was called to the confession room to inform her about her father’s sudden demise and was given two options: either stay or leave the show.
"Bigg Boss Season 6 contestant Karishma Kotak left the ‘Bigg Boss’ house after nearly four weeks due to a family emergency. The model had to leave the ‘Bigg Boss’ house as her father, who was ailing from severe liver sclerosis, passed away last evening," a statement issued by Colors Channel said today.
Notably, Karishma was nominated for eviction this week among Sampat Lal and Aseem Trivedi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas