Karishma Kotak leaves ‘Bigg Boss’ house following father’s death
New Delhi: Model Karishma Kotak, who has been living in the controversial ‘Bigg Boss’ house ever since she joined the show, has left the house following a tragic incident in her personal life.
Word has it that Karishma’s father passed away due to prolonged severe liver sclerosis on Wednesday evening.
Last evening, Karishma was called to the confession room to inform her about her father’s sudden demise and was given two options: either stay or leave the show.
"Bigg Boss Season 6 contestant Karishma Kotak left the ‘Bigg Boss’ house after nearly four weeks due to a family emergency. The model had to leave the ‘Bigg Boss’ house as her father, who was ailing from severe liver sclerosis, passed away last evening," a statement issued by Colors Channel said today.
Notably, Karishma was nominated for eviction this week among Sampat Lal and Aseem Trivedi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG