Katherine Heigl`s CIA drama to air soon
Los Angeles: Actress Katherine Heigl, famous for her role as Izzie in `Grey`s Anatomy`, will star in drama show `State of Affairs` which has been picked by NBC network.
The 35-year-old star will be seen in the lead role of a CIA officer on the show which is directed by Joe Carnahan, the maker of movies like `Nemesis` and `The Grey`.
The network has officially picked up the CIA drama to pilot, more than three months after NBC landed the project following a multiple network bidding war, reported The Hollywood Reporter.
The drama revolves around a CIA officer (Heigl) who was plucked from the field to become the president`s daily briefer, assuming responsibility for targeting America`s most critical threats while navigating the unique lifestyle that comes with such a high-powered job.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Indian Telly Awards 2015: Karan Patel, Kapil Sharma winners
- See pic: Look whose joining Salman Khan on Bigg Boss tonight!
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!