Katherine Heigl thrilled to return to TV
Los Angeles: Katherine Heigl is all set to make her comeback on TV with untitled CIA drama.
Heigl, 34, who famously left medical drama `Grey`s Anatomy` in 2010 to focus on her family and film career, is excited about her TV return with NBC`s series, reported Us magazine.
"I am thrilled and honoured to have been asked to be a part
of developing these stories and this character and bringing it all to life. NBC has been a true partner in their passion and support for the show that we`ve dreamed of making and I could not be happier about joining forces with them. Together, with our brilliant writer Alexi Hawley, I believe we are going to make great television!," she said in a statement.
"The story is not only compelling and intelligent but a look behind the curtain at the CIA we haven`t seen before in film or television," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’