Katherine Jenkins vows to gain weight on TV show
London: Opera singer Katherine Jenkins has vowed to eat more to gain weight following her stint on television show ‘Dancing With The Stars’.
The 31-year-old, who has reached the final of the competition, is looking forward to returning to a curvier figure after her gruelling training regime and rehearsals.
"I didn`t do anything to get my body in shape - I`d already lost a lot of weight before the show started. But I think now, day to day, I`m trying to not lose any more weight. I`m doing everything I can to put fuel in my body to try and put some weight back...," dailymirror.co.uk quoted Jenkins as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song alert! Here's how 'Haryana Ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma sings 'Jag Ghoomeya' — Watch video
- How many lovers will you have in a lifetime according to your Zodiac sign? – Play game
- Confirmed! Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan to welcome their first baby in December
- It's a wrap for Ranveer Singh-Vaani Kapoor's 'Befikre'! Pic inside
- Bipasha Basu stuns in a dreamy, ethereal avatar! – See pic
- Sudden death on the sets of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma' shocks cast, crew
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan on 'Comedy Nights LIVE'! Click for pic
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more