Kathy Bates to play Charlie Sheen`s ghost
London: Oscar winning actress Kathy Bates is to play Charlie Sheen`s ghost on the hit TV sitcom `Two And A Half Men`.
The 63-year-old will appear to Jon Cryer`s character Alan as Charlie Harper in a dream sequence on an episode which will air on April 30, reported Contactmusic.
Sheen played Harper until he was fired after a bust-up with producers last year. He was replaced on the show by actor Ashton Kutcher.
The character was killed off when he was hit by a train in Paris and his funeral was held in the premiere of the ninth season.
Bates is famous for her role as Margaret `Molly` Brown in blockbuster `Titanic`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre