Katie and Leandro Penna to team up on ‘Strictly Come Dancing’?
London: Katie Price and her ex Leandro Penna are tipped to appear as contestants on Argentina’s ‘Strictly Come Dancing’. The pair has been linked to the show after a rumoured reunion, following their split last October.
Former boxer Mike Tyson took part in the celebrity show, named Bailando, in South America last year. Argentine model Leandro, 25, is said to have been asked by the show’s production company to try to persuade Katie, 33, to join him.
The pair dated for eight months last year after meeting at the Oscars. They have been seen out in London together twice since their split, sparking rumours of a reunion. Yesterday Leandro tweeted “You’re my perfect princess” to Katie after she sent him a message saying: “You are so gorgeous my perfect prince.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Jiah Khan case: HC refuses to extend stay on trial against Sooraj Pancholi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?