Katrina to enter `Bigg Boss` house tonight
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif, will enter the ‘Bigg Boss’ house tonight along with director-choreographer Farah Khan to promote her upcoming film ‘Tees Maar Khan’.
The fourth season of the hit TV reality show is hosted by superstar Salman Khan. If the recent buzz is to be believed, Salman and Katrina are no longer romantically linked but that does not stop the duo from coming together for a good cause.
According to sources, "Sallu and Kat have decided to keep let bygones be bygones and come together to entertain audiences and house mates alike in Bigg Boss-4."
Meanwhile, the house mates who have no clue about the new guests in the house. But the ladies there are trying to put together a performance on the top two chart busters of the year. Dolly and Shweta will perform on `Munni Badnam Hui` whereas Veena and Seema will shake their leg on Katrina`s sizzling item number `Sheila Ki Jawani`.
"Both Katrina and Farah will enter the house to select the best dancer, about which the house mates are unaware of. But if Katrina is unhappy with performance, she will surely teach some quick moves to the house mates," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage