KBC just like an exam without Big B: Ruslaan Mumtaz
Mumbai: Actor Ruslaan Mumtaz, currently working in the daily soap `Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara`, will appear on `Kaun Banega Crorepati` (KBC) alongwith his co-star Sangeeta Ghosh. He says the game show is like a exam without its host, megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
"For me, if you remove Amitabh Bachchan from KBC, it will become an exam. He is the only person because of whom this experience will stay with us for our lives," the 31-year-old said here on sets of KBC.
"Winning and losing is secondary for us, to sit and talk with Amitji is the biggest thing," he added.
Ruslaan admits that being associated with daily soap, it is difficult for them keep up with current affairs.
"Daily soap actors do not have time for anything else. We are only engrossed in our work and learning the dialogues. But we have tried to learn about what is happening in our country before coming to KBC. So it was good for us," Ruslaan said.
Besides Ruslaan and Sangeeta, Dilip Joshi and Disha Wakani of `Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah` will also be seen in an episode of the game show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Sizzling Mallika Sherawat does head-stand like a pro!- WATCH
- Soha Ali Khan's weekend getaway will surely tempt you!- See pic
- Sidharth Malhotra bats for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'- Watch cutest promotion video!
- Jacqueline Fernandez to walk for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Zoya Akhtar open to directing limited series for TV
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'