Kellan Lutz returns to `The Comeback`
Los Angeles: `Twilight` star Kellan Lutz will return for the revival of TV series `The Comeback`.
The 29-year-old actor is reportedly reprising his role as fading television star Valerie Cherish`s (Lisa Kudrow) `Room and Bored` co-star Chris MacNess.
Lutz will appear in multiple instalments of `The Comeback`s six-episode second season.
Chris`s storyline will reportedly see him romantically involved with fellow `Room and Bored` star Juna Millken (Malin Akerman).
The first teaser for `The Comeback`s` return premiered in May, two weeks after a channel announced that it will air the new episodes in the fall.
`The Comeback` originally aired for a single season back in 2005.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor's preggers wifey Mira Rajput admitted to hospital? Details inside
- Amber Heard's lawyer slams accusation of her blackmailing Depp
- Selena Gomez visits Boston Children's Hospital
- Pope Francis honours George Clooney, Richard Gere, Salma Hayek
- Salman and I have similar sense of humour: Randeep Hooda
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?
- 'Balika Vadhu' enters Limca Book of Records
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?