Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio are the new `X Factor` judges
Los Angeles: Singers Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio are officially going to join Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato on the judging panel of `X Factor`.
Rowland, 32, and Rubio, 41, are replacing LA Reid and Britney Spears from the third season of the singing talent hunt, reported Ace Showbiz.
"It`s taken more than a decade, but I`m delighted to finally be on a panel with three girls (I think!). Paulina and Kelly both have great taste and massive experience in the music industry and together with Demi, this is going to be a fun panel. It just feels like the time to do something different," Cowell said in a statement.
Rowland is no stranger to the `X Factor` franchise as she was previously a judge on the UK version of the show.
"I am very excited to be reuniting with Simon Cowell and The X Factor family. It feels great to be able to take this journey here at home in the States!," she said.
Rubio, who sold over 20 million albums in a career spanning over three decades, said, "I can`t wait to find the next big music star here in America. I`m so thrilled to be part of the show as a judge. Simon, be careful what you wish for, let`s see if you are ready to handle me..."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What is Mahesh Bhatt’s new TV show all about?
- Bigg Boss 9 Day 2: Inmates overcome their phobia in luxury budget task!
- Want to connect with Hindi audience with 'Bigg Boss': Rochelle Rao
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera