Kesha keen to judge on talent show
Los Angeles: Singer Kesha says she would love to join a talent show as a judge sometime, but for now, she is too busy with her world tours.
"One day I would love to do something like that, but right now I`m travelling the world and playing my new record, which I thoroughly enjoy," entertainmentwise.com quoted Ke$ha as saying.
"But when I`m done with that then, maybe yeah, sure," she said in response to a query whether she`d like to be associated as a judge with a reality show.
The `Blow` singer also said that she would be a `pretty honest` expert, but wouldn`t be `too bitchy` to anyone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Shahid Kapoor's latest 'Udta Punjab' pic will make your jaw drop! – Image inside
- Traffic movie review: It is an impressive thriller
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- OMG! Malaika Arora Khan to be replaced on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' by THIS actress?
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi