Kevin Spacey imitates Bill Clinton in `House of Cards` parody
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Kevin Spacey has imitated former US president Bill Clinton`s voice in a parody video of his TV show `House of Cards`.
Spacey slipped into his character of Frank Underwood from the series and prank called Hillary Clinton as the show teamed up with the Clinton Foundation for a parody video to urge people to wish the former president a happy birthday, reportedly.
Underwood is seen trying to find out what she will give to her husband as a present on his upcoming 68th birthday on August 19.
He suggests an elephant, but Hillary says, "This is a very personal decision I will make when I`m ready."
Spacey then suggests names for Chelsea Clinton`s baby, proposing Frank for a boy and Claire, which is the name of the character played by Robin Wright on the show, for a girl.
Hillary knows that it`s the actor who has called her, so she says, "Well, I was actually thinking of pushing for the name Kevin if it`s a boy," and asks the actor to sign Bill`s birthday card instead.
The video ends with Bill and Spacey exchanging text messages as he is eager to find out what his wife will get him on his birthday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Actors are exploring their different creative talents: Parineeti Chopra
- Top reasons to watch Karan Johar's 'Kapoor and Sons'!
- Valentine's Day special releases: Which one has your vote—'Sanam Re' or 'Fitoor'?
- John Abraham rocks as 'Rocky Handsome'—New poster!