Kiku Sharda to participate in `Nach Baliye 6`
Mumbai: He has tickled the audience`s funny bone with shows like `F.I.R.` and `Comedy Nights With Kapil` and comedian Kiku Sharda is now set to entertain viewers with his dancing skills in forthcoming celebrity dance reality show `Nach Baliye 6`.
Several rumours around the participating couples for the show are doing the rounds, but a source close to the show has confirmed that Kiku and his wife Priyanka will compete with other celebrity couples in the show.
Other celebrities who have reportedly agreed to participate in `Nach Baliye 6` include Gurmeet Chaudhary with wife Debina Bannerjee, Kanika Maheshwari with businessman husband Ankur Ghai, Amrapali Gupta with actor husband Yash Sinha, Nakuul Mehta with wife Jankee, Ridhi Dogra with actor husband Raqesh Bapat and Ripudaman Handa with his girlfriend Shivangi.
If sources are to be believed, even actress Mallika Sherawat has been approached to be a guest participant on the show for a few episodes. Mallika will be accompanied by the winner of her ongoing reality show `The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika`.
`Nach Baliye 6` will go on air on Star Plus later this year. It will be judged by actress Shilpa Shetty, director Sajid Khan and choreographer Terence Lewis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game