Kiku Sharda to participate in `Nach Baliye 6`
Mumbai: He has tickled the audience`s funny bone with shows like `F.I.R.` and `Comedy Nights With Kapil` and comedian Kiku Sharda is now set to entertain viewers with his dancing skills in forthcoming celebrity dance reality show `Nach Baliye 6`.
Several rumours around the participating couples for the show are doing the rounds, but a source close to the show has confirmed that Kiku and his wife Priyanka will compete with other celebrity couples in the show.
Other celebrities who have reportedly agreed to participate in `Nach Baliye 6` include Gurmeet Chaudhary with wife Debina Bannerjee, Kanika Maheshwari with businessman husband Ankur Ghai, Amrapali Gupta with actor husband Yash Sinha, Nakuul Mehta with wife Jankee, Ridhi Dogra with actor husband Raqesh Bapat and Ripudaman Handa with his girlfriend Shivangi.
If sources are to be believed, even actress Mallika Sherawat has been approached to be a guest participant on the show for a few episodes. Mallika will be accompanied by the winner of her ongoing reality show `The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika`.
`Nach Baliye 6` will go on air on Star Plus later this year. It will be judged by actress Shilpa Shetty, director Sajid Khan and choreographer Terence Lewis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals
- The Kapil Sharma Show: 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' launches TRAILER amid fun and laughter!