Kim Kardashian bans baby from reality show
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian, who is expecting her first child with rapper Kanye West, says she will not let her baby appear on ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’, until the child is old enough to make a decision.
"The baby is not going to be on our show. When he or she decides that`s what they want to do, then that will be a decision," Kim told TV host Jimmy Kimmel, reports contactmusic.com.
The 32-year-old said arriving at the decision not to feature their baby on the show was difficult, after Kimmel pointed out the child may feel left out as they would be one of the only members of the family not on TV.
"It`s a tough decision. From the start, as of now, that`s just a personal choice that Kanye and I have made. We`re going to try to keep it as private as possible," she said.
Although she is taking the decision to keep her baby off TV, Kim loves having her sister Kourtney`s little ones, Mason, three, and six-month-old Penelope, on their show.
"I love seeing Mason and Penelope on TV. Mason is the highlight of our show, I think," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside