Kim Kardashian bans baby from reality show
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian, who is expecting her first child with rapper Kanye West, says she will not let her baby appear on ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’, until the child is old enough to make a decision.
"The baby is not going to be on our show. When he or she decides that`s what they want to do, then that will be a decision," Kim told TV host Jimmy Kimmel, reports contactmusic.com.
The 32-year-old said arriving at the decision not to feature their baby on the show was difficult, after Kimmel pointed out the child may feel left out as they would be one of the only members of the family not on TV.
"It`s a tough decision. From the start, as of now, that`s just a personal choice that Kanye and I have made. We`re going to try to keep it as private as possible," she said.
Although she is taking the decision to keep her baby off TV, Kim loves having her sister Kourtney`s little ones, Mason, three, and six-month-old Penelope, on their show.
"I love seeing Mason and Penelope on TV. Mason is the highlight of our show, I think," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Rajinikanth's 36th wedding anniversary: Fans throng outside his Chennai residence - See pics
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores