Kim Kardashian bans baby from reality show
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian, who is expecting her first child with rapper Kanye West, says she will not let her baby appear on ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’, until the child is old enough to make a decision.
"The baby is not going to be on our show. When he or she decides that`s what they want to do, then that will be a decision," Kim told TV host Jimmy Kimmel, reports contactmusic.com.
The 32-year-old said arriving at the decision not to feature their baby on the show was difficult, after Kimmel pointed out the child may feel left out as they would be one of the only members of the family not on TV.
"It`s a tough decision. From the start, as of now, that`s just a personal choice that Kanye and I have made. We`re going to try to keep it as private as possible," she said.
Although she is taking the decision to keep her baby off TV, Kim loves having her sister Kourtney`s little ones, Mason, three, and six-month-old Penelope, on their show.
"I love seeing Mason and Penelope on TV. Mason is the highlight of our show, I think," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Genelia D'Souza shared this really CUTE picture with son! Picture inside
- Ranveer Singh's 'Kala Chashma' moment with 'bae' Zoya Akhtar! See pics
- Shannen Doherty shares shaven head photos amid cancer battle
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more