Kim Kardashian, Kanye West`s wedding to be televised?
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian`s much anticipated wedding to her rapper fiance Kanye West will reportedly be televised and shown on her reality series `Keeping Up with the Kardashians`.
The 33-year-old socialite, who has a daughter North with West, apparently persuaded the rapper to televise their big day, reported Radar Online.
"Kim has always wanted to be a June bride and she is finally going to get her wish. Kim persuaded Kanye to let the cameras roll. They have narrowed down the wedding location, which is being kept a secret at this point. It will be on the outskirts of Paris," a source said.
"They both have very high expectations for their wedding. It will be an over-the-top affair, and there will be pre-wedding festivities leading up to the big day for their guests. It`ll be like a festival," the source added.
Kim was previously married to Damon Thomas and Kris Humphries. Her marriage to Humphries, which lasted only 72 days, was also televised.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?