Kim Kardashian, Kanye West`s wedding to be televised?
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian`s much anticipated wedding to her rapper fiance Kanye West will reportedly be televised and shown on her reality series `Keeping Up with the Kardashians`.
The 33-year-old socialite, who has a daughter North with West, apparently persuaded the rapper to televise their big day, reported Radar Online.
"Kim has always wanted to be a June bride and she is finally going to get her wish. Kim persuaded Kanye to let the cameras roll. They have narrowed down the wedding location, which is being kept a secret at this point. It will be on the outskirts of Paris," a source said.
"They both have very high expectations for their wedding. It will be an over-the-top affair, and there will be pre-wedding festivities leading up to the big day for their guests. It`ll be like a festival," the source added.
Kim was previously married to Damon Thomas and Kris Humphries. Her marriage to Humphries, which lasted only 72 days, was also televised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy