Kim Kardashian may be forced to admit `faking scenes` in reality show to make ex look bad
Washington: Kim Kardashian`s former husband Kris Humphries` lawyers intend to force her to admit that she faked scenes in her TV show `Keeping Up With the Kardashians,` to portray the basketball ace in bad light.
Several producers and TV executives are on the witness list for the couple`s divorce trial and one producer, Jay Russell, has already testified in a deposition that at least two scenes were "scripted, reshot or edited" to make Humphries look like a villain, the Radar Online reported.
At the center of the trial will be one scene from the reality show which features the 32-year-old socialite telling her mother Kris Jenner that she wants a divorce after 72 days of marriage, while she was on a trip to Dubai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?