Kim Kardashian may be forced to admit `faking scenes` in reality show to make ex look bad
Washington: Kim Kardashian`s former husband Kris Humphries` lawyers intend to force her to admit that she faked scenes in her TV show `Keeping Up With the Kardashians,` to portray the basketball ace in bad light.
Several producers and TV executives are on the witness list for the couple`s divorce trial and one producer, Jay Russell, has already testified in a deposition that at least two scenes were "scripted, reshot or edited" to make Humphries look like a villain, the Radar Online reported.
At the center of the trial will be one scene from the reality show which features the 32-year-old socialite telling her mother Kris Jenner that she wants a divorce after 72 days of marriage, while she was on a trip to Dubai.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?