Kim Kardashian may be forced to admit `faking scenes` in reality show to make ex look bad
Washington: Kim Kardashian`s former husband Kris Humphries` lawyers intend to force her to admit that she faked scenes in her TV show `Keeping Up With the Kardashians,` to portray the basketball ace in bad light.
Several producers and TV executives are on the witness list for the couple`s divorce trial and one producer, Jay Russell, has already testified in a deposition that at least two scenes were "scripted, reshot or edited" to make Humphries look like a villain, the Radar Online reported.
At the center of the trial will be one scene from the reality show which features the 32-year-old socialite telling her mother Kris Jenner that she wants a divorce after 72 days of marriage, while she was on a trip to Dubai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mira Rajput to sizzle with Shahid Kapoor on ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’?
- Wanted to come back on TV with strong role: Mishal Raheja
- Bill Clinton to appear on 'StarTalk' season two premiere
- Dance shows on TV changed Bollywood's dancing style: Remo D'Souza
- David Faustino teases 'Married... With Children' spin-off