Kim Kardashian may be forced to admit `faking scenes` in reality show to make ex look bad
Washington: Kim Kardashian`s former husband Kris Humphries` lawyers intend to force her to admit that she faked scenes in her TV show `Keeping Up With the Kardashians,` to portray the basketball ace in bad light.
Several producers and TV executives are on the witness list for the couple`s divorce trial and one producer, Jay Russell, has already testified in a deposition that at least two scenes were "scripted, reshot or edited" to make Humphries look like a villain, the Radar Online reported.
At the center of the trial will be one scene from the reality show which features the 32-year-old socialite telling her mother Kris Jenner that she wants a divorce after 72 days of marriage, while she was on a trip to Dubai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Will Mika Singh's guest appearance on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' cost him 'Comedy Nights LIVE'?