Kim Kardashian to debut post-baby body on mum Kris Jenner`s talk show
Washington: Kim Kardashian is set to debut her post-baby body on her mother Kris Jenner`s new daytime talk show, `Kris!`
Sources told Us Magazine that the reality TV star is working hard to get her figure back as she wishes to make her first appearance unforgettable.
The 32-year-old, who gave birth to daughter North West, on June 15, wants to make a comeback similar to Heidi Klum and have everyone marvel at how fast she lost the weight.
The curvy beauty has already lost 20 of the 50 pounds she gained during her pregnancy and refuses to leave the house until she is thinner.
The television personality is currently staying at Jenner`s `Hidden Hill`, California home, as she has been advised by doctors to take it easy in the five weeks following the baby`s birth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre