Kim Kardashian to debut post-baby body on mum Kris Jenner`s talk show
Washington: Kim Kardashian is set to debut her post-baby body on her mother Kris Jenner`s new daytime talk show, `Kris!`
Sources told Us Magazine that the reality TV star is working hard to get her figure back as she wishes to make her first appearance unforgettable.
The 32-year-old, who gave birth to daughter North West, on June 15, wants to make a comeback similar to Heidi Klum and have everyone marvel at how fast she lost the weight.
The curvy beauty has already lost 20 of the 50 pounds she gained during her pregnancy and refuses to leave the house until she is thinner.
The television personality is currently staying at Jenner`s `Hidden Hill`, California home, as she has been advised by doctors to take it easy in the five weeks following the baby`s birth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’