Kim Kardashian to debut post-baby body on mum Kris Jenner`s talk show
Washington: Kim Kardashian is set to debut her post-baby body on her mother Kris Jenner`s new daytime talk show, `Kris!`
Sources told Us Magazine that the reality TV star is working hard to get her figure back as she wishes to make her first appearance unforgettable.
The 32-year-old, who gave birth to daughter North West, on June 15, wants to make a comeback similar to Heidi Klum and have everyone marvel at how fast she lost the weight.
The curvy beauty has already lost 20 of the 50 pounds she gained during her pregnancy and refuses to leave the house until she is thinner.
The television personality is currently staying at Jenner`s `Hidden Hill`, California home, as she has been advised by doctors to take it easy in the five weeks following the baby`s birth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These famous SHABADS of Guru Gobind Singh Ji will inspire you to never give up in life!
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- Salman Khan Arms Act case acquittal: Shah Rukh Khan to meet close friend?
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's 'automatic chemistry' will surprise you—Watch 'Kaabil' making video!
- Amal Clooney's baggy floral smock sparks pregnancy rumours!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?