Kim Kardashian to debut post-baby body on mum Kris Jenner`s talk show
Washington: Kim Kardashian is set to debut her post-baby body on her mother Kris Jenner`s new daytime talk show, `Kris!`
Sources told Us Magazine that the reality TV star is working hard to get her figure back as she wishes to make her first appearance unforgettable.
The 32-year-old, who gave birth to daughter North West, on June 15, wants to make a comeback similar to Heidi Klum and have everyone marvel at how fast she lost the weight.
The curvy beauty has already lost 20 of the 50 pounds she gained during her pregnancy and refuses to leave the house until she is thinner.
The television personality is currently staying at Jenner`s `Hidden Hill`, California home, as she has been advised by doctors to take it easy in the five weeks following the baby`s birth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list