Kim Kardashian to do voice-over for `American Dad`
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian will give her voice for the US adult animated sitcom `American Dad`.
The 32-year-old will make a guest appearance on the show, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Kim will lend her voice to a furry alien whose spaceship crash lands in Langley Falls, a fictional community where the Smith Family resides.
The episode is expected to air in the 10th season of `American Dad`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Hugh Jackman breaks 'Wolverine Fast' on Jimmy Fallon's show
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in