Kim Kardashian wants baby to be reality TV star
Melbourne: Kim Kardashian apparently wants her child to star in `Keeping up with the Kardashians`, despite beau Kanye West `s disapproval.
The 32-year-old starlet has sent mixed messages regarding her baby`s TV future, the Courier Mail reported.
Kardashian, who is all set to give birth in July, has previously stated that her child will be off-limits when the cameras roll.
When asked in an interview with The Times Magazine whether she would include her unborn child on her shows she said that she is not sure right now.
But when her sister Khloe Kardashian added, "Never say never", Kim revealed that it was the rapper who was standing in the way of them becoming a reality TV family.
She also praised Kourtney Kardashian`s two children, Mason and Penelope, saying that she loves and enjoys seeing them on the show.
She further added that it works for Scott and her sister as they are in the same business of reality television.
The TV personality, who had appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live in January, said that the couple would let their baby make the decision when he or she was old enough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’