Kim Kardashian wants baby to be reality TV star
Melbourne: Kim Kardashian apparently wants her child to star in `Keeping up with the Kardashians`, despite beau Kanye West `s disapproval.
The 32-year-old starlet has sent mixed messages regarding her baby`s TV future, the Courier Mail reported.
Kardashian, who is all set to give birth in July, has previously stated that her child will be off-limits when the cameras roll.
When asked in an interview with The Times Magazine whether she would include her unborn child on her shows she said that she is not sure right now.
But when her sister Khloe Kardashian added, "Never say never", Kim revealed that it was the rapper who was standing in the way of them becoming a reality TV family.
She also praised Kourtney Kardashian`s two children, Mason and Penelope, saying that she loves and enjoys seeing them on the show.
She further added that it works for Scott and her sister as they are in the same business of reality television.
The TV personality, who had appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live in January, said that the couple would let their baby make the decision when he or she was old enough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated