Kim rubbishes rumours of leaving `Keeping Up with the Kardashians`
London: Kim Kardashian, who was reportedly leaving her family’s reality show ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ after season nine, has thwarted the claims.
Addressing the reports on her Celebuzz page on Wednesday, the 32-year-old reality star confessed that she didn’t know where life will take her, but said that she is “staying on through at least season 10.”
She wrote that her family is extremely proud of the show and all of them are staying on through at least season 10, the Daily Mail reported.
She said that the show remains to be her number 1 priority and is a big part of her life and she enjoys every moment of it.
Kardashian, who is pregnant with beau Kanye West’s baby, posted on her account that the show gave her a rare opportunity to share more of her life with all the viewers and brought her family closer to each other, asserting that she is looking forward to the new season.
She added that she still has many goals to reach and accomplish but was looking forward to continuing this journey.
It had been suggested that Kardashian may have wanted to leave the show following the birth of her first child with Kanye West, after claiming that her baby will not appear on TV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'