Kirstie Alley and John Travolta return for sitcom
Los Angeles: Former on-screen couple Kirstie Alley and John Travolta are set to return to small screen with TV Land`s new sitcom `Kirstie`.
The 59-year-old star is thrilled to be reunited with Alley, 62, with whom he starred in 1880s sitcom `Look Who`s Talking`, reported E! Online.
"I`m excited about working with Kirstie again, in addition to such terrific talent on the show. It`s always a treat to be surrounded by people you respect so much both personally and professionally," he said.
Alley too expressed her excitement on Travolta`s guest turn on the show.
"John Travolta is gonna be on our new show KIRSTIE!! SO excited to work together again!!! We are gonna have a BALL!! @tvland!" tweeted Alley.
In `Kristie`, Alley plays a Broadway star who will share a fling with Travolta, a guest star on the show. The sitcom is expected to premiere at the end of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kit Harington to return in 'Game of Thrones' season six?
- Ajay Devgn to appear on 'Nach Baliye 7' finale?
- X Factor auditions cancelled after death of Cowell's mother
- Manik Pal recounts struggle to the top
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015