‘Koffee with Karan’: Ranveer Singh talks about Deepika Padukone
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: The fourth episode of the season four of ‘Koffee with Karan’ saw a flamboyant Ranveer Singh almost deceiving the host of the show - Karan Johar - with his mighty wit.
The producer-director was left speechless during the course of the show as Ranveer took him by surprise by not reacting to his uncomfortable questions and instead answering them quite confidently.
KJo poked Ranveer about his current “girlfriend” Deepika Padukone. The young actor, who usually wears his heart on his sleeves, chose to give a cliché answer by saying we are “good friends”. On being quizzed more about his equation with the dimpled hottie, Ranveer admitted that she is indeed special to him.
The actor also spoke about his alleged former ladylove Anushka Sharma with whom he currently shares a cordial relationship.
The ‘Ram-leela’ actor was accompanied by his ‘Gunday’ co-star Arjun Kapoor on the popular celebrity chat show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma