‘Koffee with Karan’: Salman Khan breaks his silence on Shah Rukh Khan
Zee Media Bureau/Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Karan Johar, who waited for long to have Salman Khan on board ‘Koffee with Karan’ had a candid chat with the superstar in the opening episode of the fourth season of the celebrity talk show.
Salman initially appeared quite shy and apprehensive but eventually opened up and spoke his heart out. The hunk of an actor spoke about his girlfriends, marriage plans, his exes, Shah Rukh Khan and his professional life on the show.
Out of all the segments, the one where he spoke of SRK was most interesting. He admitted that he may not have Shah Rukh in his best friend’s list any longer but that certainly doesn’t mean he doesn’t care for him.
Salman said that he cherishes every moment and good times spent with SRK and wouldn’t appreciate if anyone badmouths the latter in front of him.
The ‘Dabangg’ superstar asserted that his current equation with SRK doesn’t give anyone the authority to speak against his “once dear friend” as he respects him for what he is today.
Though the actor believes that Shah Rukh could have reconciled long back, Salman doesn’t hold grudges against him.
Moreover, on being asked by Karan that who he thinks is his professional rival, Salman said that he is a below average actor and that his contemporaries are way ahead of him.
He also said that none can beat Shah Rukh when it comes to enacting romantic scenes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas