‘Koffee with Karan’: When Ranbir spoke about his ex!
Zee Media Bureau/Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: The second episode of the fourth edition of ‘Koffee with Karan’ was a rarity, as it saw two members from the fourth generation of Hindi cinema’s Kapoor khandaan- Kareena Kapoor Khan, Ranbir Kapoor- together onscreen for the first time!
The brother-sister duo had a rollercoaster time interacting with the very “smart” Karan Johar, who was keen to dig information from the horse’s mouth!
On being asked if he has reservations working with his exes, Ranbir was prompt enough to come up with an answer. He said that he is an actor and it is his job to work with anyone he is asked to, even if someone is his ex. He spoke about his ex-flame Deepika Padukone, with whom he delivered blockbuster ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ earlier this year. The film happened to be his first film with the dimpled star after his break-up with her.
Deepika and Ranbir were earlier seen in ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch