‘Koffee with Karan’: When Ranbir spoke about his ex!
Zee Media Bureau/Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: The second episode of the fourth edition of ‘Koffee with Karan’ was a rarity, as it saw two members from the fourth generation of Hindi cinema’s Kapoor khandaan- Kareena Kapoor Khan, Ranbir Kapoor- together onscreen for the first time!
The brother-sister duo had a rollercoaster time interacting with the very “smart” Karan Johar, who was keen to dig information from the horse’s mouth!
On being asked if he has reservations working with his exes, Ranbir was prompt enough to come up with an answer. He said that he is an actor and it is his job to work with anyone he is asked to, even if someone is his ex. He spoke about his ex-flame Deepika Padukone, with whom he delivered blockbuster ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ earlier this year. The film happened to be his first film with the dimpled star after his break-up with her.
Deepika and Ranbir were earlier seen in ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale