Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick forced to relive fights on TV
Washington: Kourtney Kardashian`s boyfriend Scott Disick has revealed that the couple has to relieve their fights through the episodes and reruns of their reality show ` Keeping Up With the Kardashians`.
The father-of-two told Ryan Seacrest, during an interview for the special ` Ryan Seacrest With the Kardashians: An E! News Presentation`, that it is one of the real downsides of being a TV star, Us Magazine reported.
"Just when I think we`ve worked through something, and we`re finally moving forward, a rerun will be on, and I`ll be upstairs, and she`ll call me," the 29-year-old said on the show.
"Like, `Hey, so I kinda forgot to say I hated you for this one other thing.` And I`m like, `What? I have to relive this again?" Disick continued.
He added that the couple, who has been together since 2006, are decently happy now but do not plan to wed anytime soon.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?