Kourtney Kardashian offers to be surrogate mother for sister Khloe
Los angeles: Kourtney Kardashian has offered to be a surrogate for her sister Khloe, who is facing fertility issues.
In an upcoming episode of `Kourtney & Kim Take Miami`, the 33-year-old reality TV star has discussed her plans to be a surrogate mother for younger sister`s baby. Kourtney is seen discussing the issue with her boyfriend Scott Disick, reported Hollywood Life.
"I still think it`s a huge decision, but I understand how you would want to do that for your family. I think it`s a conversation to have," Scott said.
"I just wanted to say that if you did need someone to carry your child, that I would volunteer my services. I would do that for you. I`m being serious. I would do that for you," Kourtney said.
"I don`t think it`s the number one option, but if it gets to be the only option," she added.
Kourtney already has two kids -- Penelope, 8 months, and Mason, 3, with Disick.
Khloe and husband Lamar Odom have been facing fertility issues.
The episode in which Kardashians discuss surrogacy will telecast on March 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narendra Modi wishes Lata Mangeshkar on 87th birthday!
- Ranbir Kapoor turns 34, Anushka Sharma shares UNSEEN PIC on Twitter!
- Alia Bhatt NOT doing Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal 4'? Here's the truth
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!