Kris turned down Kim`s on-camera apology offer
Los Angeles: Kim Kardashian offered to make a public apology to ex-husband Kris Humphries on her show ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’, but the basketballer refused to take the bait.
A source told radaronline.com that Kris turned down Kim`s request to have one final Skype chat even though she offered to apologise to him on camera for ending their marriage after just 72 days in 2011.
"Kris turned down Kim`s offer because he didn`t want to appear on any of the Kardashian reality shows ever again. Kim and Kris haven`t spoken since the divorce was made final, and there are no plans to do so," said the source.
Kim was seen celebrating the end of her divorce battle, which lasted 19 months, on one of the episodes of ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ and Kris is reportedly upset about the footage.
The source said: "He heard about it from his friends. On the day the divorce was finalised, Kris was sombre and a bit sad. There was absolutely no celebration, or parties.
"It was the end of his marriage, and it was a reflective time for him. It didn`t surprise him that Kim carried on the way she did on the show," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS actress is playing Maanayata in Sanjay Dutt biopic!
- Ranbir Kapoor's throwback picture will give major flashback feels!
- Priyanka Jagga Muise of 'Bigg Boss 10' fame got her BIG Bollywood ticket?
- My kids can't escape my stardom: Hrithik Roshan
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan hails peace protest, says 'the world is watching us'!
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!