Kris turned down Kim`s on-camera apology offer
Los Angeles: Kim Kardashian offered to make a public apology to ex-husband Kris Humphries on her show ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’, but the basketballer refused to take the bait.
A source told radaronline.com that Kris turned down Kim`s request to have one final Skype chat even though she offered to apologise to him on camera for ending their marriage after just 72 days in 2011.
"Kris turned down Kim`s offer because he didn`t want to appear on any of the Kardashian reality shows ever again. Kim and Kris haven`t spoken since the divorce was made final, and there are no plans to do so," said the source.
Kim was seen celebrating the end of her divorce battle, which lasted 19 months, on one of the episodes of ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ and Kris is reportedly upset about the footage.
The source said: "He heard about it from his friends. On the day the divorce was finalised, Kris was sombre and a bit sad. There was absolutely no celebration, or parties.
"It was the end of his marriage, and it was a reflective time for him. It didn`t surprise him that Kim carried on the way she did on the show," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!