Kutcher eyes `Two And A Half Men` return
London: Actor Ashton Kutcher says he is keen to return in the next season of ‘Two and a Half Men’.
The 33-year-old, who replaced Charlie Sheen in the ninth series of the sitcom, signed up to the show on a ‘test deal’. But he is now keen to reprise his role as billionaire Walden Schmidt in the comedy.
"I`m having a lot of fun doing the show, working with these guys and would be interested in coming back," a website quoted Kutcher as saying.
"The deal that we structured for the show is kind of a test deal, `Can we get the show up? Can we get it going?` The show is outperforming the numbers from before I was here, and so I think people are responding to it, and, for me having a show that people like and people want more of, that`ll dictate my decision," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Tamil actress Varalaxmi reveals her 'casting couch' experience, writes 'stop disrespecting women'
- Vidya Balan in a Rajinikanth film?
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'