Kyle MacLachlan to reprise guest role in `The Good Wife`
Los Angeles: Actress Kyle MacLachlan is returning to `The Good Wife` for a second guest appearance.
The 55-year-old former `Twin Peaks` star plays attorney Josh Perotti and is set to come back in a storyline related to Elsbeth played by Carrie Preston, who is also returning, reportedly.
"They haven`t sent me any scripts yet, the only thing I know is that he and I have a little sparing thing that we do," Preston said.
"I am looking forward to getting back in the ring with him for another round."
MacLachlan last appeared in two episodes during season four of `The Good Wife` in 2013. The actor was recently added to the cast of Marvel`s `Agents of SHIELD` in a recurring role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri