Kyle MacLachlan to reprise guest role in `The Good Wife`
Los Angeles: Actress Kyle MacLachlan is returning to `The Good Wife` for a second guest appearance.
The 55-year-old former `Twin Peaks` star plays attorney Josh Perotti and is set to come back in a storyline related to Elsbeth played by Carrie Preston, who is also returning, reportedly.
"They haven`t sent me any scripts yet, the only thing I know is that he and I have a little sparing thing that we do," Preston said.
"I am looking forward to getting back in the ring with him for another round."
MacLachlan last appeared in two episodes during season four of `The Good Wife` in 2013. The actor was recently added to the cast of Marvel`s `Agents of SHIELD` in a recurring role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser