Kylie Minogue and Michael Hutchence`s mile-high moment to appear on TV film
London: The moment Kylie Minogue allegedly joined the Mile High club with rockstar Michael Hutchence is all set to be depicted in a new film.
The moment is now being immortalised for an Aussie TV series about rock band INXS, with Samantha Jade playing Minogue, the Sun reported.
A source told the publication that the pop princess` new management have been in contact with the filmmakers to make sure the scene isn`t too over the top and have been making enquiries about the script.
The source said that they have no legal standing or ability to demand any changes, but they are insisting it is handled respectfully.
The insider added that early drafts of the script wouldn`t have been anything you could have watched with your parents, but the passion scene is now thought to be more suggestive than explicit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?
- Shubhangi Atre gets nervous for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'!