Kylie Minogue to replace Jessie J in `The Voice`?
London: Australian singer Kylie Minogue is reportedly in talks to replace Jessie J in Britain`s singing reality show `The Voice`.
The show bosses are trying to get things back on track for the upcoming third season after two judges Jessie J and Danny O`Donoghue quit the show.
The management fears that the rest two judges - Will.i.am and Tom Jones - will also leave the show if they do not tie up with a big star soon, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"Show executives have put Kylie at the top of their hit list. She`s still a huge name in the pop industry and has over 25 years` music experience," a source said.
However, everything depends of Minogue`s hectic schedule.
"Kylie is preparing to reinvent herself again after signing to Jay Z`s management firm Roc Nation, so it will all depend on timings and whether she can fit in the show around her release and promo schedule," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals