Kylie Minogue to replace Jessie J in `The Voice`?
London: Australian singer Kylie Minogue is reportedly in talks to replace Jessie J in Britain`s singing reality show `The Voice`.
The show bosses are trying to get things back on track for the upcoming third season after two judges Jessie J and Danny O`Donoghue quit the show.
The management fears that the rest two judges - Will.i.am and Tom Jones - will also leave the show if they do not tie up with a big star soon, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"Show executives have put Kylie at the top of their hit list. She`s still a huge name in the pop industry and has over 25 years` music experience," a source said.
However, everything depends of Minogue`s hectic schedule.
"Kylie is preparing to reinvent herself again after signing to Jay Z`s management firm Roc Nation, so it will all depend on timings and whether she can fit in the show around her release and promo schedule," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of crucial evidence against Tanu
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?