Lady Gaga may pull out of `The X Factor`
London: Singer Lady Gaga has reportedly threatened to pull out of her special performance on show ‘The X Factor’ after judge Sharon Osbourne`s crude remarks against her.
Osbourne is said to have called Gaga vile, a bully and a hypocrite in her new autobiography.
Osbourne has claimed that Gaga had encouraged her fans to torment her daughter Kelly, 28, with online abuse. This has not gone down well with Gaga, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Gaga, 27, reportedly hit back saying that she was "in no mood" to be in the same building as Osbourne, said the former`s friends.
"Sharon didn`t hold back in her comments and there is now a very real concern Gaga might just pull out of the show," said a source.
However, producers are ready to take extreme measures to keep Gaga`s performance on track.
"I am sure we will be doing all we can to make Lady Gaga feel welcome," said a source close to show bosses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Priyanka Chopra talks about wedding plans, says 'I believe you are single until you are married'
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Kapil Sharma thanks Aamir Khan - Here’s why
- Bigg Boss 10: Here's what Nitibha Kaul said about Manveer Gurjar after her eviction