Lady Gaga`s `X Factor` performance slammed by viewers
London: Lady Gaga`s performance on ‘The X Factor’ has received hundreds of complaints from the viewers, it has been revealed.
The 27-year-old singer`s performance of her explicit song `Do What U Want` made TV watchdog Ofcom receive over 150 complaints, the Mirror reported.
Gaga, who got totally naked on stage at G-A-Y, performed in nude coloured underwear as she sang the lyrics "do what you want with my body", before leaping off stage and hugging Sharon Osbourne.
A spokesperson of ITV said that there was a high volume of complaints relating to performance, costume and lyrics.
Ofcom spokesperson said that they will assess all the complaints received on this issue before deciding whether to investigate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'