Lady Gaga`s `X Factor` performance slammed by viewers
London: Lady Gaga`s performance on ‘The X Factor’ has received hundreds of complaints from the viewers, it has been revealed.
The 27-year-old singer`s performance of her explicit song `Do What U Want` made TV watchdog Ofcom receive over 150 complaints, the Mirror reported.
Gaga, who got totally naked on stage at G-A-Y, performed in nude coloured underwear as she sang the lyrics "do what you want with my body", before leaping off stage and hugging Sharon Osbourne.
A spokesperson of ITV said that there was a high volume of complaints relating to performance, costume and lyrics.
Ofcom spokesperson said that they will assess all the complaints received on this issue before deciding whether to investigate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated