Lady Gaga`s `X Factor` performance slammed by viewers
London: Lady Gaga`s performance on ‘The X Factor’ has received hundreds of complaints from the viewers, it has been revealed.
The 27-year-old singer`s performance of her explicit song `Do What U Want` made TV watchdog Ofcom receive over 150 complaints, the Mirror reported.
Gaga, who got totally naked on stage at G-A-Y, performed in nude coloured underwear as she sang the lyrics "do what you want with my body", before leaping off stage and hugging Sharon Osbourne.
A spokesperson of ITV said that there was a high volume of complaints relating to performance, costume and lyrics.
Ofcom spokesperson said that they will assess all the complaints received on this issue before deciding whether to investigate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!