Lady Gaga set to join as celeb judge in RuPaul`s Drag Race
London: Lady Gaga will reportedly join as a celeb judge in the RuPaul`s Drag Race.
The `Born This Way` star tweeted a message along with a snap by the show`s host that read, "Can I PLEASE be a judge on Drag Race ! RuPaul...the women taught me how to serve! #LadyGagaTakeover", reportedly.
The niche reality series features 14 drag queens from all across the United States competing for a cash prize and a prestigious modelling contract.
The 28-year-old is yet to be confirmed as part of the judging panel, but she has been a massive fan since the televised competition began back in 2009.
The show`s host retweeted saying that Gaga could not get enough of the girls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage