Lazy Karanvir scared of himself for `Jhalak...`
Mumbai: Actor Karanvir Bohra is excited to shake a leg on ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’, but rather than worrying about his competitors on the dance reality show, he says he is most scared of himself because he is a lazy bum.
Karanvir said he is extremely lazy, and that could come in the way of his success on the show.
"I am scared of myself the most as I am the laziest. If I don`t rehearse, then the worst dancer will also do better than me. This will be the biggest challenge for me," Karanvir said.
He feels the show`s experience is "petrifying".
"It is very scary. I took part last year also in one episode. That was fun. Right now, this is so stressful. We have to do this every single day. Just to be there and perform is scary," he added.
Karanvir is otherwise a trained in Kathak.
"I know how every dance form should look, but I was not trained until Farah Khan suggested that my wife and I should do something in classical. So, we learnt Indian classical for two and a half years," he said.
‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ will go on air on Colors starting June 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas