Lea Michele returns to work after Cory Monteith`s death
Los Angeles: ‘Glee’ actress Lea Michele is ready to get back to work after mourning the tragic death of boyfriend and co-star Cory Monteith.
The 26-year-old actress tweeted her excitement about filming Season 5 of "Glee" on August 1, "First day of `Glee` today... And at my first wardrobe fitting for Rachel Berry for Season Five! I`ve missed her so much," she said.
Michele first broke her silence on the micro-blogging site regarding the loss of Monteith, her boyfriend for more than a year, on July 29.
"Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love and support. Cory will forever be in my heart. Spending the day surrounded by great friends... Hope you all are having a good day... Sending lots of love to you all...," she had posted.
Monteith, who starred as Finn Hudson on "Glee", was found dead in his Vancouver hotel room from a lethal dose of heroin and alcohol.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'