Lindsay Lohan lands reality `rehab` TV series
London: Lindsay Lohan, who was sentenced to serve 90 days in a treatment facility earlier this year, will star in a rehab TV reality show on OWN Network, it has been revealed.
The 27-year-old troubled actress, has signed up with Oprah Winfrey`s cable network for an eight-part series on her fight to reboot her failing career, the Daily Star reported.
The ` Mean Girls` star has also agreed to do a two-part interview with Winfrey after she gets over with her drug and alcohol recovery programme.
According to a spokesman for the network, the docu-series is due to air next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!
- Priyanka Chopra finds 'Dilwale', 'Bajirao Mastani' Box Office clash unfortunate