Lindsay Lohan lands reality `rehab` TV series
London: Lindsay Lohan, who was sentenced to serve 90 days in a treatment facility earlier this year, will star in a rehab TV reality show on OWN Network, it has been revealed.
The 27-year-old troubled actress, has signed up with Oprah Winfrey`s cable network for an eight-part series on her fight to reboot her failing career, the Daily Star reported.
The ` Mean Girls` star has also agreed to do a two-part interview with Winfrey after she gets over with her drug and alcohol recovery programme.
According to a spokesman for the network, the docu-series is due to air next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah': Tappu aka Bhavya Gandhi quits show
- Oscars 2017 weirdest TV finale since 'Lost', says Jimmy Kimmel
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Hugh Jackman breaks 'Wolverine Fast' on Jimmy Fallon's show